Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist
Amanda Hinkle brings nearly 10 years of experience in the design, management and analysis of integrated marketing solutions. As one of StrongMail's Sr. Digital Marketing Strategists, Amanda works with clients to identify and execute digital marketing opportunities that drive businesses forward. Amanda is a standards-driven professional and brings a wealth of expertise in data integration and CRM across websites, email, social, search and print.
Prior to joining StrongMail, Amanda worked within a number of high-profile organizations to advance their marketing and communications initiatives, including Easter Seals, the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, and the U.S. Department of State. Amanda holds a B.S. in Marketing and a M.A. in Communications, both from the University of Illinois. Outside of the office, Amanda spends time photographing natural beauty and trying her hand at cooking intricate meals.
- > Boosting Your Sales Efforts With The “F” Factor- How Friends, Fans and Followers Impact Today’s Sales Teams
- > How can I use email to drive video views?
- > Three Cross-Sell and Up-Sell Tactics to Improve Email Marketing Results
- > Why Testing is Vital in Email Marketing
- > Combining Email Marketing with Social Media Marketing
- > How can I demonstrate the impact of my email campaign?
- > Excellence in Lifecycle Marketing Breeds Customer Loyalty
- > What Day Should I Send My Email Marketing Campaign?
- > Is Relevance Still Relevant?
- > Best Practices for Email Opt-in