Director of Marketing Communications
A marketing communications veteran, Jason Klein has more than 15 years of experience helping leading brands generate demand for their products and services in a competitive marketplace. Since joining StrongMail in 2006, Klein has played a key role in managing a wide range of successful marketing communications and public relations programs that have been instrumental in driving awareness and adoption of StrongMail’s interactive solutions for email and social media.
Prior to StrongMail, Klein founded marketing firm Fullwit Communications, where he provided marketing and public relations services to Autonomy, Vidient Systems, lala.com, Yahoo! and other leading B2B and B2C companies. Previously, Klein was public relations manager at Yahoo’s Musicmatch division, where he developed the PR strategy and marketing messaging for the successful launch of Musicmatch Jukebox 10. Klein has also served as a freelance journalist and held marketing and PR management roles at a variety of corporate and agency entities, including Intershop Communications, Petopia.com and Horn Group. Klein has a BA in communications and French linguistics from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- > Emails to Trash, Trash to Email, The Cycle is Complete
- > Email Remains the Leading Driver of Holiday Purchase Decisions
- > Top Marketing Trends in 2013
- > Consumers and Mobile Marketing – An Infographic
- > Banner Email Subject Line of the Day
- > Unsubscribe #FAIL
- > Email Marketing Excellence: The CNET Winback Campaign
- > Email Marketing Excellence: The Barnes & Noble Unsubscribe
- > Email Marketing and Social Media Working Together in 2012
- > Think Before You Automatically Opt Someone In