Senior Marketing Strategist
As one of StrongMail's in-house marketing strategists, Justin Williams helps email marketers develop and implement strategic lifecycle marketing campaigns that are continually optimized to increase engagement and revenue. For the past five years, Justin has applied his expertise in email marketing, social media, web design and other interactive marketing disciplines across a variety of industries, including retail, finance, media, and technology. In addition to founding his own consulting company, Justin has built go-to-market strategies for early-stage startups and worked with brands like Cisco, Qualcomm and Geeknet. Justin holds a BA in cognitive science from the University of California at San Diego.
- > Data Is Growing Up, Are You?
- > 2 Methods for Getting an Email Opened and 1 That Doesn't Work
- > Email Subject Lines and the Brain
- > Email Marketing Is No Stranger to Big Data
- > Alternatives to drowning in "big data"
- > 4 ways to waste fewer impressions
- > The best way to capture email subscribers with SMS
- > The limitations of your current email tests
- > 3 Tips for Addressing Customer Demand for Mobile Experiences
- > Email cadence: How much is too much?