As one of StrongMail’s top deliverability specialists and 12-year veteran working with ISPs and deliverability, Sean Wirt helps brands maximize inbox placement by proactively monitoring delivery rates and quickly identifying and addressing any challenges that should arise. Prior to StrongMail, Sean spent seven years at AOL, including serving on the company’s postmaster team and working with leading mailers to resolve delivery issues. Sean has a BA in communications from George Mason University.
- > Hotmail is Now (Officially) Outlook.com
- > 5 W’s of DMARC
- > Is There A Best Time to Send Email?
- > The Deliverability Challenge Introduced by Email Receipts for In-Store Purchases
- > Lessons in Deliverability: How to Avoid a "Kitchen Nightmare"
- > Email Append, A Cautionary Tale
- > A Creative Approach to Solving Gmail Deliverability Issues