Forrester Consulting Study: The Total Economic Impact of the StrongMail Platform
Forrester Consulting provides an in-depth analysis of how The Parent Company, a leading online retailer and new media company, achieved a 253% risk-adjusted ROI by centralizing email campaigns across ten retail and content brands, including eToys, BabyUniverse and ePregnancy.
Choosing the right email campaign management technology for managing your email programs can result in cost savings from multiple sources, including improved performance and efficiencies, and this objective analysis will provide you with a framework for better understanding how an on-premise approach can benefit your business. Download the 17-page study and discover the total financial impact from The Parent Company replacing multiple ESP relationships and custom solutions with StrongMail.
Key things you will learn are:
- Strategic goals and objectives for The Parent Company's email programs
- Detailed information on how the 253% risk-adjusted ROI is being achieved
- The financial impact of improved email deliverability
- Cost benefits of replacing custom solution and ESP relationships with StrongMail
- Process improvements from centralizing on a high-performance solution
For additional information about StrongMail products, call (800) 971-0380 or allow us to contact you by completing our web form