Connected Marketing for Travel Providers: Imperative Email Marketing Tactics
Travel marketers who send targeted offers based on subscriber preferences and behavior are generating 2X the revenue of those who send untargeted messages in a “batch and blast” fashion. With only 30% of the industry currently employing segmentation and targeting, there is significant opportunity for travel and hospitality providers to competitively differentiate themselves through integrated email marketing.
The Relevancy Group surveyed 296 email marketers from mid-to-large sized organizations in the travel and hospitality industries to generate this data-rich report, highlighting key challenges and priorities for the industry in 2010. Learn what other providers are doing to increase subscriber profitability in challenging economic times. Download this report for the latest trends in adoption, as well as strategic recommendations for improving email programs.
Key things you will learn:
- Top challenges and priorities for travel email marketers in 2010
- Current and planned adoption rates for email initiatives, including segmentation/targeting, frequency management and social media integration
- Specific insight and analysis into pre- and post-stay email programs
- Recommendations for leveraging customer data to send more relevant, profitable messages
- Statistics and proven tactics for increasing subscriber profitability
For additional information about StrongMail products, call (800) 971-0380 or allow us to contact you by completing our web form